Your Safety Matters
Please see below a list of measures that we will be putting in place prior to our reopening.
Please note these guidelines and regulations will be under constant review. Therefore, these measures will be updated to give you the most up to date information as and when we receive updated government guidelines.
- Every member of our team will undergo full training on how to prevent the spread of Covid-19 within the hotel setting.
- Any team member displaying symptoms or contacted by NHS track and trace will be immediately sent home and required to self-isolate for 5 days prior to returning to work.
- All team members will be temperature checked upon arrival and will be required to confirm that they have not been in contact with anyone with Covid 19 symptoms.
- Team members will be provided with PPE relevant to their area of work and given full training on how to use correctly.
- Hand sanitising stations will be located at various back of house areas.
- Clear guidelines will be displayed in all back of house areas for team members information.
- We request that should you be displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 that you call us to postpone your stay with us. These include, a new persistent cough, high temperature or loss of smell and taste.
- If you have provided an email address at the time of booking, a welcome letter will be sent 7 days prior to your arrival. This will outline any restrictions in place during your stay.
- We recommend all guests download the NHS track and tracing application prior to arrival to ensure we are all alerted to any guests who may pose a risk of spreading Covid-19.
ARRIVAL AT THE HOTEL:
- We request that if you are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 that you do not enter the hotel. These include a new persistent cough, high temperature or loss of taste and smell.
Necessary hygiene precautions will be taken at Reception to ensure items and surfaces are disinfected.
- Hand sanitisers will be available on arrival at the hotel, we politely request you use these on arrival and throughout your stay where possible.
- We have installed PVC screens to our reception area to limit contact as much as possible. Please call the reception desk from your hotel room should you require any assistance.
- Our reception teams will sanitise their hands and surfaces between each guest.
- All room keys will be sanitised.
- Pens at reception will be single use per guest and sanitised at the end of each day.
In the interest of the safety of our customers and staff, porterage is not available at this time. Please contact us prior to arrival if you have any mobility issues and require help with your luggage.
Our staff will be taking necessary precautions whilst cleaning rooms.
- Every guest bedroom and bathroom will be cleaned and fully sanitised and not re-entered prior to your arrival.
- Our Housekeeping team will be provided with full PPE to use whilst cleaning your room and the PPE will be sanitised between each bedroom. They will also have all windows and doors open during this process to ensure proper ventilation.
- We will not be entering your room to clean during your stay, should you require any additional linen, towelling or guest amenities please contact reception and we will leave this outside your door. Should you wish for your room to be cleaned during your stay please contact us in advance to advise.
Certain items will be removed or replaced from our rooms for hygiene purposes.
- All guest information and reading material will be removed from the room, however if you need any information please do not hesitate to contact reception from your room.
- Your tea trays will be equipped with individually packaged products
Our Laundry supplier have put in additional steps to ensure that all linen is cleaned and returned sanitised.
- There will be visible signage around the hotel regarding cleaning and safety protocols.
- We have set up hand sanitiser stations throughout ‘high traffic’ areas of the hotel, we politely request that you use these.
- We request that should you need to use the lift at the hotel that you only enter the lift with your own family group and not any other hotel guests.
- All leaflets and collateral will be removed from the hotel- should you require any information please do not hesitate to call reception who will be more than happy to assist.
- All staff will be issued with the relevant PPE and will be trained on all updated safety procedures.
Public Areas will regularly be cleaned and disinfected.
- We will be extensively cleaning all door handles, handrails, lift buttons and other high touch point areas throughout the day.
- During the night our team will deep clean our public areas.
Bathrooms will be equipped with the necessary facilities to ensure hygiene.
- In our public area bathroom facilities, we will be providing paper towels and no touch hand driers.
- The bins in our public area bathrooms will be equipped with closed lids and plastic bags that will be emptied on a regular basis.
- In order to avoid unnecessary use of the public bathroom facilities, we politely request that our inhouse guests use their own bathroom where possible.
POOL & GYM GUIDANCE – Pool & Gym have now reopened at a reduced capacity
- The current opening times are 7am-10pm, 7 days a week
- Do not come to Celtic Hotel Leisure Facilities if you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 (high temperature, cough, shortness of breath or loss of taste/smell).
- You will be required to provide your contact details for Track & Trace facilities.
- Please use the hand sanitisers provided around the facility.
- Please bring with you any swimming aids that you may require, floats etc. the facility will not currently be able to have theirs available to borrow.
- Please provide your own drinking bottle with water if required, our water fountains will not be available.
- Once your training is complete please return your sanitisation bottle to the desk on your departure.
- Please bring your own towels these will not currently be provided by the facility.
- Please follow all signage and guidance relating to government guidelines whilst you are in the facility.
- All dining must be pre-booked in advance, outdoor dining is also available.
- Breakfast times (if applicable) must be booked upon arrival. We also offer room service or takeaway breakfast
- You may request a final bill to be emailed to you by reception. If you did not book directly with the hotel, you will need to provide us with an email address.
- Credit and debit cards will be accepted as methods of payment and we would encourage you to use the contactless payment options available on all smartphones
Necessary hygiene precautions will be taken at your Departure.
- All PDQ machines will be sanitised between guests
- All room keys will be taken from you and sanitised after use.
- We request that you use the hand sanitisers provided before departure from the hotel.